Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

I am actually not a huge fan of this holiday- but it does give me an excuse to buy something for KyLee and to tell her how much I love her- not that I don't tell her all of the time anyway. yesterday she got to make sugar cookies with Grandma Blackburn and she loved it!! I rememeber doing that with my mom when I was little- and I LOVE sugar cookies!! We also made valentines to give to her friends in dance and at school and can't wait to go to the valentine party at school today- it was funny last night KyLee asked who was going to be her mommy if i die- i have no idea where she even came up with that, but after telling her that I was going to be around for a long time and even if something did happen she still has a daddy- she said but daddy's can't take care of kids like mommies do- no wonder why i love being a mom !! happy valentines day everyone!!!We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

wendyberd said...

i LOVE that quote. and i love your blog.
way to be a cool mom - she's lucky to have you!
happy Valentine's!!!
-wendy

Erika said...

That is hilarious what she said! I love little kids and what they say. Can't wait till Kayleigh starts to talk.