Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Women in the outdoors!!
So really - I don't seem to be an outdoor woman- but now that I have been to a convention I guess I can claim that I am !! I had SO much fun!!! Kimmie invited me to go with her- and of course now I have to go every year! Here are a couple of pictures... I seriously have issues...( don't worry I won't start on that) there is a group one but I can't get it to upload- so first picture is of our roomies- kimmie and I got one bunk bed and Bri and Jenn got the other one- we stayed up until after 1:00 am - we had so much fun laughing, crying, and of course telling scary stories- I even sang them to sleep ( he he he no I wasn't drinking !) so Saturday we had fabulous dutch oven burritos for breakfast- and then I took Archery ( that was WAY fun!! props to Scott at TSI) I happen to be really biased towards TSI Outfitters since it is my friend Launi's Family buisness. Then we took Self defense- watch out psycho's!! my hands are now my greatest weapons..... and I will take you out!! uh huh .... then we had lunch from great harvest. Our next class was dutchoven cooking!! yummmyyyyyy! I learned so much and ate way tooo much- the people who taught the class were way funny too. The last class we took was Horseback riding ! I love horses, I will not admit to being an expert rider, but I love riding them slowly, there is something serene and calming about it- my horses name was Andrew( good thing kimmie remembered his name) and he was white and liked to go a little faster then everyone else, but I really , really enjoyed it. We had just enough time to take a quick shower to rinse off and then head to dinner and the raffel. It was held at the East Canyon Resort this year- and it was beautiful! THANKS to Kimmie for bringing me home safely and not letting the mountain lions get me ! and thanks to Pam, Kristin,Bri, Jenn,Lynn,Cynthia, and Joni for letting me join your party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
We're so glad that you came with us! It was a blast! And I'm glad we kept everyone else in our condo up with our whispering & laughing. And I think your horses' name was Andrew wasn't it? And by the way the boys think they need to have a "boys weekend" since we had a girl's weekend.
what is this about?
i want details - cause i want to go!!!
That sounds so fun!
So FUN! I wish I could go!
Why would I laugh!? Is this your first? I am excited for you... the top of Utah marathon is beautiful. How much are you running right now?
Have fun running this week. It will be funny when 10 miles sounds like a short run... Who are you training with?
I've heard Kim talk about this weekend for a couple of years. It sounds like a blast!
Post a Comment