Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 7, 2008

Yes we are still ALIVE
















hmmmm so what has happened since the middle of June??? My cousin got married in Idaho and KyLee was a flower girl- along with Ana and Ethan was the ring bear( as KyLee says) - it was at a beautiful old church and it was such a pretty day- Nikkole made a beautiful bride.
we stayed at my uncle Mark and Aunt Janeen's house! we had so much fun , KyLee Loves horses so she got to ride and play with them and she LOVES my cousins Cassie and Jessie - we had such a fun time just hanging out with them- it was fun for them to get to know Jer better. I really appreciate their generosity and hospitality!
Then next weekend Jeramey went to Colorado for a National Race - one of his clients Jeremy O' Driscoll was qualifying for the main event. KyLee and I had a great girls weekend- Friday I took Ana and KyLee to build a bear, then we met Ethan at the park and had lunch and feed the geese and duckies the kids had so much fun!! of course I always love being with my mom and sis too- we had two wedding receptions to go to that night and then we slept over at Grandma B's ( I had an early run the next day and I didn't want to worry about what to do with Ky) then Saturday we went and played with Grandma Finch- we got pedicures and had lunch at Cheesecake factory yummy! then met Aunt Jennie, Chase and Coleson at southtowne mall- thanks so much to the Grandmas for such a great time!!

-here are a few new Ky things- we were reading a book the other night and she actually read about 3 sentences, she didn't even skip a beat ( yes i think my Ky is brilliant) !

-Fairy Godmother did visit our house and sprinkle magic dust on her pillow so she will have sweet dreams, oh and she lives on the star next to the moon ( thanks Mom) I am not sure how she got the whole faiy godmother idea- but luckily I had some extra glitter hidden away...

- She loves to take little rides on the skooter with her Daddy and now wants a street helmet and street gear... I don't think so!!!!

- She gave her first talk in primary yesterday and I hear she did a great job- and wasn't shy at all.... great I really do have the makings of a drama queen
- she wants not only a dirtbike for her birthday - she wants a quad as well.....
I will give you the 4th of July update as soon as I can!!!!

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

I love the pictures! Ky & Ana look so cute! and Ethan is a very handsome lil guy too! I think the Fairy Godmother idea is really cute! Good luck with those birthday presents! haha

Misty said...

I love spending time with you too! Just so you know, I think you are the best sister in the whole world! By the way, I love your pictures - who's your photographer? :)

Erika said...

Sounds fun!