This is Ky and our other Birthday girl Ali who is now 1 !!I can't believe it! time has gone by so fast!! It seemed like it took forever for me to have the opportunity of being a Mom , and now I can't imagine our lives without our sweet KyLee O!! It is amazing the joys children bring into our lives-for those of you who don't know "our story" I will tell it as quickly as I can ( for those of you who know my story telling... I usually go in to great detail about every little thing- my brother in law Doug laughs at me every time !!)
After numerous fertility treatments and we were still not pregnant our last option was to do invitro - fertilization.. not a fun process, but we were blessed and it worked the first time ! Our due date was Septemeber 4 2004- ( also my birthday ) Jeramey had decided that he wanted to go and work with his cousin in Arizona so that he could give me the opportunity of being a stay at home Mom- My water broke at 4:20 on the morning of August 10th, I was living at my Dad and Mom's house so I wasn't by myself. I called my mom from my cell phone- ( she was 2 floors up and there was no way I was walking at that point) then I called Jeramey and woke him up it was 3:20 am in Arizona- and told him to get the first flight here. Me, my Mom my Dad and my brother Adam headed to the hospital- I ended up having to have a C- section because KyLee was a double footling breach - and her foot was already sticking out.... Jeramey missed it, but was the first to hold our blonde hair, blue-eyed girl she was born at 5:50am and was 6.06 lbs and 18 inches long. Our lives have never been the same since !
So now she is still blonde and has blue eyes, and acts a lot like me( haven't figured out if that is bad or good yet) she has been very articulate since she was 1 year old- loves dirtbikes, princesses and Disneyland- she is very clever and is the light of our lives!
Happy Birthday Princess!!
just a side note- she did get a real dirtbike for her birthday a yamaha ttr50 with pink graphics and her name on it - she was SO EXCITED!!! and she was so SPOILED by all of our friends and family that love her !! thanks everyone!




6 comments:
Cute picture!!! Ky is so beautiful and she amazes me everytime I see her. She is such a joy to be around and watch :)
Cute picture!! I need to get a copy! Ky is so smart & I think it is a good thing that she acts like her mommy! We can't imagine our lives without little Ky (or you and Jer or course) she is so smart & I love hearing all the funny things she does! She deserved every gift she received!
We had baby's on the same day?
Pretty cool! Happy day!!
Thanks for your comments on my blog. It's always fun to hear from you. We need to get you "twilighted".
She already has her own dirtbike?
Lucky girl!
I can't believe she is 4 already! Time has gone way too fast.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KY!! wow i can't believe that she's already
4. she's sooo dang cute!!
happy, happy b-day!
Post a Comment