Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 22, 2008

Disneyland Pics

Cory and Chelle on the Matterhorn

Jer, Captian Hook Justin and Davey
we got soaked on splash mountian
this was too funny it was the kiddie bumper cars they were so slow

our little plane there were only 13 rows... we were in the last one!
ride the teal wave ovarian cancer awareness shirts!
me captain hook laurel and Kimmie
don't even ask- this is what happens when Kimmie and I leave my jacket and the camera with the boys

the new Toy story ride- it was so fun!!
Jer, Davey , Kimmie Justin and Laurel Mom and Dad
Traveling Broke and Hungry ( we thought this was so funny)
Davey Jer and Justin sad cuz they didn't get a Churro


7 comments:

Kimmie said...

This trip was SOOOO fun!! It's fun looking back at the pictures...expecially the one of Jer in your sweatshirt! haha I totally need a copy of that! haha We'll definitely have to go again next year with the girls!

Tiff said...

lol!! the pic of jer with your hoodie on is stinkin' hilarious!! that one should go down in history!!

The Atwood's said...

you guys are having way too much fun!

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

looks like you all had a great time! I haven't been to Disneyland in years...not sure how many, but it's been a long time. I would like to take Kevin someday.

Ann Marie said...

You don't know how jealous I am of you right now.. I wanna go to Disneyland so bad!
Thanks for all of the comments you leave on my blog! Your always welcome to visit! Love, Ann

britta said...

Congrats on your marathon finish!!!! I for sure feel that marathon running has improved my relationship with the Savior. I think that is the coolest part about it for me!!!! So are you addicted?

Marissa said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love having Kylee in class and getting to see you guys again!