Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

KyLee's first day of preschool






KyLee started pre-school again this year, she has a new teacher Mrs. Shepard- Misty took her to school, and took all these cute pictures since I couldn't be there ! thanks so much Sis! she was a little scared at first because she didn't really know her teacher or who was in her class- last year she was lucky to have my friend Rachael as her teacher and her daugher Ayrista in her class - thanks for the foundations you laid for KyLee, Rach! Ky also started Dance back up again and is Taking Kinder Musik from my friend Marissa- she is a busy girl, but is loving every minute of it!
P.S Jeramey got me a new camera for my birthday - so downloading pictures shouldn't be as much as a problem for me!!!

6 comments:

Erika said...

How fun! I'm excited for when Kayleigh can go to prescholl because I think she'll love it!

Kimmie said...

I absolutely LOVE those pictures! Especially the one of Ky walking away! What a great photographer Misty is! Ky is growing up too fast!!

Misty said...

I'm glad I could take the pictures for you & that you enjoyed them. You know how much I love you & Ky -I'm happy to do anything for you!

Tahnie said...

She looked so cute! I can't believe she is growing up so fast!

Ali Jones said...

She is so cute! I still am in shock as to how big she is.

Tiff said...

she's so stinkin' cute!! give her hugs and kisses from me!! i miss you guys!!