Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

more pics of Ky's birthday party


shoot the dart on the lions nose( my niece Bailey won she is 3)
yes my sister and I made a snake cake
ferret
turtle pinata
tortise
bunny
tortise again

I know , I haven't posted in forever- but not a whole lot going on lately-
Yesterday was mine and Jeramey's 8th anniversary! so crazy to think that it has been 8 years- so many things have happened! There have been so many ups and downs and I am blessed that he was the one going thru them with me !!
KyLee started school dance and music this week - and was a little aprehensive about a new school - I can't wait to hear what she thought of it- of course she loved dance.
We are going to Disneyland next week for an adults trip - I am so excited!! KyLee is going to stay with my Mom and keep her company since my Dad is going to be out of town. ( the only way she is okay with this is because we are going with the whole Finch clan in October)
here are some more pics of Ky's birthday party. We had wild things science and animals come out- Ky chose 8 animals- they were: a hedgehog, 2 ferrits, 2 birds , a tortise, a chinchila and a bunny -

6 comments:

Kimmie said...

That was such a fun party! I'm so excited for Disneyland!!

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

I wish we were going to Disney Land with you all!! I'm so jealous! Have a great time and lets get together when you get back :)

Ali Jones said...

That looked like so much fun. I miss seeing you guys. Hopefully I can get better soon and see you guys!

Ali Jones said...

That looked like so much fun. I miss seeing you guys. Hopefully I can get better soon and see you guys!

Tiff said...

it looks like you fun! i can't believe that she's already so old! sad moment!!

ROSENFAM said...

Happy Birthday a day late A'Lisha!