
KyLee and Jer after carving her pumpkin- she designed it herself

my tuckered out snow white

winnie the pooh ride

Ramie, Cory,Chelle,Katie,Jennie and me

the tea cups

the matterhorn

KyLee and her cousin Bailey our little snow whites

Madison and Jaden- Witch and our little pirate

mr toads wild ride

KyLee and our friends sweet little Stella

Grandpa B and Ky

toy story mania ride

Alice and Madie Jaden and Bailey

cute halloween decorations

Poser!!!

me and Ky- she looked so goofy!!

it was so funny -Alice saw all the cousins holding hands so she grabed on too and led them around in circles - the kids couldn't stop laughing
6 comments:
I LOVE those pictures! KyLee is the cutest Snow White ever!! I must saw she does look proud to be able to ride the matterhorn! We need to plan another dinner & game night!
so cute!! looks like you had the best time! Kylee is just too adorable for words!
Seeing all of the disnayland pictures just kills me! I wanna be there!!
I loved all of the pictures! Especially the one of her posing as snow white! She looks just like the princesses do! Darling!!
Your pictures are adorable - but how could they not be with KyLee girl in them. I'm glad you guys had so much fun.
Looks like you guys had a great time! Your snowwhite was/is beautiful!!
That looks like so much fun! I will definitely be coming to you for Disney plan advice!
Post a Comment