Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 8, 2008

update on our lives---

Gardener Village
elf!
Grandpa B playing with the kids
Jen Jan and Davey watching Robbie jump up the stairs
now it is Davey's turn
the new mommy and daddy to be!
Ethan Ky and Ana- with the elves
the flowers with the ultra sound
the Blackburn family
Ky and Grandma Finch
Ky Kim and Ali watching the boys see how many stairs they can jump
the girls in their hideout
Ky and Lucas he has the cutest curliest hair like Daddy Robert
our christmas tree
putting the Angel on the tree

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving- we ate dinner at my parents with my siblings- all except Adam and Tahnie ( who were greatly missed! but glad you had an opportunity to see Tahnies Fam) and Heather and Brandon announced that they are pregnant!!! yipeee!!!!! I love being an auntie!! Sweet Heather has been pretty sick, so they were relieved to tell us all so they didn't have to pretend that she wasn't anymore. i am so excited!! Jeramey's sister is also expecting so 2 more babies for me to hold!!
Then we went to Jer's Mom and Dad's for pie and hung out with them the rest of the evening.
Saturday we had our monthly game night with the Lindsay's Pinon's, Burrell's and Robbie- we have so much fun just playing around with them - and I got to love on sweet Lucas!
My grandparents were in town for grandpa's hip surgery so they came with us to see the elves at Gardener Village.














6 comments:

Kimmie said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the idea of the ultrasound on the flowers! They're going to be amazing parents! My brain is not functioning, I went to write parents & wrote flowers....hahaha!

Jen Smart said...

Sounds like your Thanksgiving was great fun! Tell Brandon and Heather congrats for me!

Tahnie said...

We missed you too! glad that it turned out good

Ann Marie said...

Congrats to you and Misty being Aunts. I'm sure the baby will be held all of the time! :)

All of the pictures are so fun!
I love your tree...

~ And you and Misty are awesome to Decorate for your Mom too!

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

i love our game nights! The boys are so entertaining!

Misty said...

I loved the pictures. It is so funny what your husband & his friends will do to entertain themselves.