Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

lots of pictures!

Renee and Dierdre at the Bayou ( some of my co workers)
Aunt Michelle and Lucas watching the slipnslide kids

Misty



Cute Lucas!
Ky testing out the Rzr 175 at Daddy's work
Debbie and Dierdre drinking their "dirty hoes"
Ana at end of year dance recital
Grandma and Ky at her recital
Maddie Jaden Bailey and Ky all brushing their teeth before our sleepover
Sweet Baby RubyLyn
Ky and Mrs Shepherd
Ky playing in the mud!!! her favorite thing to do!

Grandma Papa and Ky at the park
saying good bye to Grandma and Grandpa's old house!
Ky at Cherry Creek for memorial weekend
Chelle and Jessie
Chase on Ky's bike
Jennie and Chase
Ky playing football with uncle Gavin
Grandpa and Coleson
Me and Ky
Ky was tired of waiting for everyone to go on a ride

Just a quick note I am an Auntie again!!! I don't have much info except Cadence Sky was born at 11:58 pm last night and is 6 pounds 11 ounces... Congrats to Brandon and Heather! they will be such great parents I am excited to meet their sweet little one!!



























and I am just going to update with pictures this time......

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Love the pictures! So cute! And your little Neice is absolutely beautiful!!