Ky and Grandpa Finch
Chelle Ky and Chels
BBQ
Chase and Ky
July has come and gone! it consisted of BBQs, and camping... I think....
August has almost come and gone too!!
We went to Yellowstone with my family for a week, and had a blast! it was really nice to get a way from the fast pace for a while, and just when I was getting used to relaxing vacation was over!!
While we were in Yellowstone KyLee turned 5!!! I can't believe it! I have a 5 year old!! she has always been quite independant but seems to be more so recently, I do not like it not one bit!! but I am sure she is just getting me used to it since she will be starting kindergarten on September 3rd.
Anyway - pictures will be posted as soon as I get my butt in gear.... I think I do have some from the 4th of July though.....
August has almost come and gone too!!
We went to Yellowstone with my family for a week, and had a blast! it was really nice to get a way from the fast pace for a while, and just when I was getting used to relaxing vacation was over!!
While we were in Yellowstone KyLee turned 5!!! I can't believe it! I have a 5 year old!! she has always been quite independant but seems to be more so recently, I do not like it not one bit!! but I am sure she is just getting me used to it since she will be starting kindergarten on September 3rd.
Anyway - pictures will be posted as soon as I get my butt in gear.... I think I do have some from the 4th of July though.....




1 comment:
What a sweet little family! We need to get together soon. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment