So my friend kim talked me into doing my own blog since I am obsessed with looking at every body else's - really it is a daily ritual for me- I love to see pics and read everyones updates - so here is mine!
Jeramey and I have been married 7 years and we have a beautiful daughter KyLee - who as you all know children bring the greatest joy in life - So I love to brag about her
she is 3 and LOVES dirtbikes and princess' and disneyland- she is in preschool and dance and keeps life exciting!!! thought you all might want to see some recent pics of us all ...
Hawaii and at the race track..
Jeramey and I have been married 7 years and we have a beautiful daughter KyLee - who as you all know children bring the greatest joy in life - So I love to brag about her
she is 3 and LOVES dirtbikes and princess' and disneyland- she is in preschool and dance and keeps life exciting!!! thought you all might want to see some recent pics of us all ...
Hawaii and at the race track..








4 comments:
Welcome to the world of blog, little lady!
Hey! Welcome to the blogging world. Are you able to view mine? E-mail me if you can't. I am so glad you are doing this so that I can see what you are up to
I'm glad you finally gave into my peer pressure to start a blog! It will now be one of the blogs that I check daily as well! What a great obsession! See you soon!!
Kim
Yay for you for starting a blog, I added you to our list of friends on ours, hope that's okay.
Post a Comment