Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A face without freckles is like a night without stars...

I love that quote!! my friend kimmie told me that the other day and i have been smiling about it ever since!! especially since it has taken about 25 years for me to like my freckles. Kimmie also tagged me so here are my responses!!

What was I doing 10 years ago? Well I was in my senior year of high school haning out with my best friends Rachael Lamb and Launi Stone- life was a lot less complicated then... I had so much fun my senior year- we were getting ready to leave on concert choir tour!! to Disneyland!!!

Snacks I enjoy... I love chips and dip- I would eat that over chocolate any day !!

5 things on my to do list today: work, set up for enrichment night, teach a lesson for enrichment night, clean up - put KyLee to bed.

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire? Pay of bills, stop working, pay off all of my family and Jer's family's bills - do invitro again - save for college for Ky, Travel and donate what I can to a charity.

3 bad habits: not being able to say no, taking care of everybody and everything else and not myself, letting my anger bottle up until I finally lose it!!

5 jobs I have had : being mom!! Schmidt's pastry cottage, chick fil a , financial counselor , OCR at Huntsman Cancer Hospital.

5 things people don't know about me: I would love to go back to school to be a nurse, I still wish on stars , I was in a junior miss pagent when I was 17, I hate to be in crowds and I hate to be the center of attention.

3 comments:

Misty said...

That quote was great! Perfect for you! I'm glad you wrote that stuff about yourself. It was fun to read. Are you feeling any better? Love ya! Misty

Jen Smart said...

Hey there A'Lisha - this blogging stuff is fun!! You and Misty inspired me to start one as well. Check it out! 5smartones.blogspot.com
Thanks for coming to our party - It was really great to see everyone. Take Care!!! Jen

Erika said...

Your freckles fit you well, I don't think I can picture what you would look like without them! Fun to read!