this week is the same ole same ole, but I am not complaining about it, same ole is nice sometimes!! Jeramey has a race in Heber this weekend, the last wintercross. It is held in a horse riding arena and it is SOO loud we had to get shot gun muffs and ear plugs for Ky and she still manages to fall asleep. I think that the sound of dirtbikes might be like a lullaby to her since she has been hearing it before she was born. Jeramey loves it because it allowes him to race in the winter without traveling too far. thanks to Larry and Susan for letting us stay at their house- it is nice to not have to worry about all that mud in my trailor!!! and I have a blast hanging out with the whole Smith clan- they are our racing family.
it is finally feeling like spring- I am sure just in time for it to snow again, but I feel rejuvinated with the warmth and I love seeing the flowers start to bloom I can't wait to try and fly a kite with KyLee this year. I will post some pics of arena cross as soon as I can......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment