Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I am so lucky!!


Jer's Brother Cory and wife Michelle

His sister Katie and her Husband Shawn

His baby sister Ramie and her husband Ben

his sister Jennie

Jennies husband Gavin and Chase and Coleson




I know 2 posts in one week - So Jeramey is the oldest of 5 he has a brother that is just younger than him and then 3 sisters- I was just thinking about how grateful I am to have the in laws that I do- they treat me just like a daughter and a sister- and of course all of the wonderful sister in laws that my 3 brothers married-and my sisters husband as well- anyway all I have to say is that there are not many people that can say they love their in-laws - and I do , completely! Sorry I don't have any pics of my family down loaded yet...... but don't you worry I will post them too!!

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

I love the pictures! I think you have a great family (everyone included), even if I haven't met all of them! I love the 2 posts in 1 week!

Kimmie said...

I love the pictures! I think you have a great family (everyone included), even if I haven't met all of them! I love the 2 posts in 1 week!

Tahnie said...

LOVE you too! :)