Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

October Taditions

THE BROKEN TOOTH
SPIDER
THE PUMPKIN PATCH GROUP
THE PUMPKINS
THE MONKEYS
I wasn't really going to blog about our traditions but there is one particular tradition that KyLee has been carrying out for the past 3 years... breaking her front tooth!! I am not even joking!! the last 3 october's in a row she has broken one of her front teeth, and being the vain mother that I am, I have to have it fixed thankfully her dentist is always kind enough to fit her right in. She is already missing one tooth on the bottom because she was born with teeth ( yes her two bottom ones) the doctor said that they should go back down into her gums, but the one didn't so at 10 days old we had to have it pulled and she won't have another until her permanet tooth grows in. So you see my frustration with when she breaks a front tooth, seriously she looks like a jack o lantern.. so I guess it fits right in with the season! Seriously I don't even know how she did it this time , all the sudden she smiled and voila ... last year she fell on the tile the year before that she fell out of her bed and hit the door( gee i am sensing a pattern... I wonder where she gets that from???)

anyhow here are some pictures of the pumpkin patch too.... oh and Ky playing spider with Ethan... I guess he was helping her do a trick which was hanging upside down on the monkey bars, and he was so excited he left her there ....to show his mom and grandma.. misty said that when she came to look Ky was just hanging upside down and saying help, help , help!! I thought that was so funny!!!

7 comments:

Kimmie said...

Ok so the tooth breaking tradition, not so good. But the pumpkin patch! How fun! We all need to go get our pumpkins from there for Friday! That is SO funny that Ethan left Ky hanging! I can just hear her! haha

Tahnie said...

I can't believe that little stinker broke her tooth again!

Ann Marie said...

What fun traditions! Next year you may have to be prepared and just make a dentist appointment in advance! J/K.

I wish you could have come to our Super Saturday! I hope yours goes real well when you do it!

Have a good week! :) ~Ann

Tiff said...

not a fun tradition (the tooth one)! but i love the pumkin, we too have that one!!

Erika said...

Wow! I didn't know she was born with teeth! How crazy is that? I can see why you would want to fix it though. It bugs me that Kayleigh's is chipped from her fall awhile back but I'm cheap and don't want to fix it.

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

Ohhhh... sorry to hear about the tooth! That's painful, for a mom! :-)

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

Ohhhh... sorry to hear about the tooth! That's painful, for a mom! :-)