What's your husband's name? Jeramey Ellis Finch
How long have you guys been married? 8 years and 1 month
How long did you date? 1 year
How old is he? 33 i think .....
Who eats more sweets? me for sure
Who said "I love you" first? Jer
Who is taller? Jer
Who is the better singer? me
Who does the laundry? I don't think Jeramey know's what laundry is unless he can't find anything to wear
Who pays the bills? him- he has a system... then we talk about it, it mostly consists of you spend too much money...
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me if you are looking at it
Who mows the lawn? Travis ( Jeramey trades work with him )
Who cooks dinner? me
Who drives? him- my driving drives him crazy literally
Who's the first to admit they are wrong? me he is a little stubborn
Who kissed who first? Jeramey kissed me first
Who asked out who first? Jeramey asked me out first
Who wears the pants? mostly him- but we always make big decisions together
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love learning things like this!
I cannot believe you have been married for 8 years. Time flies fast!
Such fun to read about you both!
Such a cute tribute to Misty! I am going to add you onmy sidebar if you don't care.. Otherwise, I forget to check out your site! :)
Let me know if you care....
Post a Comment