Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

KyLee with her Dumbo that she got from DL
Finch Clan in our Southpaw shirts!!
Ana Ethan and Ky at wheeler farm
the cute 11 day old piglets!!

I love Thanksgiving!! especailly since I LOVE food !! but I also love that we can reflect on the many things that we are grateful for- I am so blessed in my life- for a loving husband, a sweet little girl, for the gospel and for the best extended family and friends ever !!! Even though the economy is not doing that great, Jeramey is STILL working ALL of the TIME- we have a beautiful home, food and cars that run( because of a husband that knows how to fix them!)and many, many other blessings - I could go on forever but I won't bore you...
I found this cool quote and it about sums everything up !!
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Thanks to all of our family and friends ! I truely am blessed to have you in my life and I know that you make my life better just by knowing you !!
here are some more pictures of our trip to Disneyland ... and various other adventures~~

6 comments:

Erika said...

happy Thanksgiving!

Ali Jones said...

That's a great quote. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Kimmie said...

Amen to that! I love that quote! Happy Thanksgiving!! Can't wait for our game night!

Tahnie said...

I love Thanksgiving posts! We will miss you so have a good Thanksgiving I know you will ;)

Misty said...

I love the pictures. See you tomorrow.

Ann Marie said...

Darling pictures, and like everyone else has said, I love the quote.. May have to use that one sometime on my blog...
I can't wait for you and Misty to see the movie! I wish you would have stopped by.. It would have just added to the fun!

I consider you a friend also..
I always appreciate your comments, and hope we'll even get to know each other better!!
You have a great sister! I love her too!
Hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving! ~ Ann