Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Ky and my Dad had a snowball fight on Christmas
Chase
Brandon Heather and Ky
cute little Mattie Smart
Adam Tahnie and Ky
I love this pic of Jeramey's mom
Cory and Chelle
Jesse and Chelle
Mom Finch and KyLee
Mom Finch and Jaden
Maddie Ky and Coleson
Breakfast at our house on Christmas morning
KyLee and her Swimming baby
Ky and her Christmas eve jammies
our big hole for our shop
Ky and Jer making snow castle
dance recital
playing in the snow
sweet little Lucas at his baby blessing
Cathy Ali and Ky
Ali and Ky in their matching dresses
Ky and Jer making sugar cookies





















6 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Oh. Chad would be so jealous that you are getting a shop. What fun!

All of the pictures are so cute. I'm glad to see you had a blessed Christmas. The Christmas dress is adorable.. and who doesn't want a swimming baby?? :)
♥ Ann

Kimmie said...

So Robert's sister in law Chalyse (Santiago's mom) told me how cute Ali & the other little girl in the matching dress were at the blessing. She said "I was told they are cousins?" hahaha That made me laugh so hard!!

Michelle said...

Boy, that Jessie-dog sure is cute! cutest dog ever! Don'tcha think?

Tahnie said...

I love all the pictures! What a fun christmas

Erika said...

Looks like a very fun Christmas!

Erika said...

Those are cute matching Christmas dresses!