


I know , this is a little early, his birthday is actually January 25th but i don't know that I will have any time between now and then to do a post. Here are 34 things i love about him:
1- loves to play
2- loves his job
3- lets KyLee work in the garage with him
4-is really good at finding places without directions
5-good driver
6-likes to workout
7-his laugh
8-he is a big tease
9-loves his family
10-tells me it is okay to cry even if I can't tell him a reason
11-thinks it is funny when I get mad
12-is a good teacher
12-is a good teacher
13-doesn't care what other people think
14-is a good Daddy
15-doesn't want to force Ky into racing if she doesn't want to
16-let's me have my own money to spend every month so I don't go crazy!
17-washes the dishes because he knows I hate washing dishes
18-he fixes our vehicles
19-fixes anything I need fixed in the house
20-he has a soft spot for Ky ( and she knows it too)
21-teases my Mom
22-takes out the garbage every tuesday- I don't even have to bug him about it!
23-works hard
24-plays hard
25-prays hard
26-understands the scriptures
27-has a strong testimony
28-when we had to do invitro he never complained about any of the process
29-he doesn't talk unless he has something to say
30-he is really good at taking care of the finances
31- he doesn't get embarassed when I make him hold my purse
32-he knows what he wants out of life and won't stop until he gets it
33-doesn't get mad easily or often
34-loves spending time with us( me and Ky)




2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeramey!
I love your list!
I love these tributes because then it helps us get to know people better! He and Chad are very similar.. Why do they think it is so funny when we are mad??
Post a Comment