Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

update on Jeramey's garage

this garge is 20x30
the shingles

windows


Jeramey's brother Cory
Jeramey's uncle Brad











8 comments:

Misty said...

I can't believe how big that thing is, but it will sure be nice for him to have his own work place so you can have the garage all to yourself!

Jen Smart said...

Yeah!! It looks like things are coming along nicely. Like Misty said - I didn't realize how big that garage is. Well - at least you won't have to worry about scraping windows or hot seats.

Kimmie said...

Ok that has come together SO fast!! And I've come to the realization of why Davey wants ours so big! We joke that Jer will now have something that Davey doesn't...however he told me the other day our garage will be 30x30!!! He is insane!! I think that will take up my entire yard! Boys and competition! j/k!

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

lucky duck! I'm not showing Kevin...he will be so jealous, and then get ideas!!!

Tahnie said...

Yay you get to park in the garage ;)

it looks good I'm sure that Adam will want to come see it, what is it with men and garages???

Marissa said...

Wow! that looks amazing! I am feeling really bad right now, because I thought you were receiving my emails about Kindermusik! Will you re-send me your email, because I must be sending it to the wrong address! I have actually moved it out of my house and will be at Little Learners Academy in 8014 S Welby Park Dr in West Jordan. The price is the same and it starts this week! We would LOVE to have you! My # is 801-310-8614 if you want to contact me!

Ann Marie said...

Yay! Lookin good!

Cara said...

Hey Alisha! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Such a cute little girl. How nice is it to have a handy man around? Can I borrow him for a little while? My husband is NOT handy. :)Good Luck with the garage!