Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 2, 2009

Jeramey's Birthday pics Late as usual

Happy Birthday Chelle!!
Brandi and Hayley at the aquarium
Hayley and Ky
Happy birthday Jer
yes i even made hay bale covers that said Honda on them



So the weekend of Jer's birthday was busy, like usual. On Saturday we went out to dinner with Cory and Chelle( Chelle and Jer share the same birthday) at Red Lobster! yumo! Brandon and Heather were kind enough to watch KyLee for us. Apparently we didn't stay out long enough because she was not excited to see us when we came to pick her up! She had so much fun just playing with them. I thought that they might need a little practice since they are having a baby GIRL in June!! We are so excited!! Katie is having a baby boy ( Jer's sister) in May and we can hardly wait to hold all of these babies!!
Then Sunday KyLee could hardly wait to have Jer open his gifts, he only got 2 since he is so hard to buy for!( he always just gets what he wants anyway) one was a remote control dirtbike that Ky picked out and the other was skull candy ear phones for his ipod.
Since it was the week that we have Sunday dinner with my family, I just had everyone over to our house for a Mexican taco dinner! Jeramey's favorite! I just ordered the meat from a place called Rico's so it was pretty easy to put together.
Jeramey usually doesn't like cake but this year he requested a motorcross track with a dirtbike on it!! ( my first reaction was ... and how old are we??) But I know he partly requested it because he knew Ky would love it and the other part is because he still loves dirtbikes just about more than anything else in life! Thankfully my friend Launi is good at decorating cakes and has all of the fun stuff to decorate cakes with because she helped a lot!! I couldn't have done it without her!
Thanks to all of our friends and family that sent happy birthday wishes, he said he had a great day!( even though he made me take his dirtbike back!) he did get some new clothes, money from my mom and dad and new riding gear from his parents. I think the only thing that would have made it better was if his new bike had been shipped so he could have ridden it this weekend!
This past weekend was kind of boring, I did go and see Twilight for the second time with Kimmie, Jan ( baby Lucas) and Kathy, it is always fun to hang out with the girls!
Jeramey took me out to dinner at Cafe Rio and a movie "Taken" courtesy of our Christmas present from Adam and Tahnie which included them watching KyLee for us. THANK YOU A and T!! of course Ky never wants the nights to end when she gets to play with someone besides Mom and Dad! ummm that is the update on us!!! hope everyone else is doing well!!








8 comments:

Kimmie said...

The cake looks AWESOME!!! I'm glad you enjoyed your date with Jer! I think we should all try to make date nights more frequently!

Ann Marie said...

Wow! That cake.. Wow!!

It looks like your weekend was great! Yay.. twilight again, and Taken! We saw it also and I thought it was such an awesome movie except for the ending.. It's like they didn't know how to end it. Chad and I loved all the action in it though!

Tahnie said...

No problem I am glad that you both had a good time together!

Jen Smart said...

Your cake was awesome!! Glad to hear he had a happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

What a good wife you are to make the cake that he wanted. If it makes you feel better a couple of years ago Jake told me that he wanted a surprise Laser Tag birthday party for his birthday that year. I told him he was a dork, but then threw the party for him. In some ways I don't think our husbands ever grow up!

Misty said...

Your cake tasted awesome too!

Erika said...

Fun fun! What a cake!

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

I would never attempt a cake like that! you are so brave! very cool!