Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

KyLee's finally finished room and the weekend update!

Ky's door( just in case you were wondering!!)
her throne, that has a million stuffed animals



inside of Jer's shop


the pretty brick on the outside


So we have lived in our house for 2 years in May and even before we moved in I had an idea of how I wanted to decorate Ky's room. Since we lived at my Mom and Dad's I didn't want to paint and decorate her room just in time to leave it. So Jeramey finally had the tools he needed to finish her bed and I LOVE it!! I think it is my favorite room in the house!!
My weekend started early on Wednesday because I got called AGAIN and had to appear AGAIN on Jury duty! thankfully case got dismissed and I got home earlier than if I was working, so I could get ready for a girls weekend in St.George.
I helped at Ky's school on Thursday morning then dropped Ky off at Misty's ( thanks sis!) picked Launi up and headed down to St.George.
Launi's Father in Law has a condo there so that is where we stayed.( thank goodness we didn't get stuck in Leeds this time!) I drove and there were no car troubles! We never do a whole lot, just talk a lot, watch chick flicks and do some shopping. We did go and see "He's just not that into you" I really liked it, and I am sure that Jeramey really liked that he didn't have to take me to it!! On Saturday we had brunch at the Bear Paw it was FABULOUS! hmmm it makes me want to eat it now!! then drove into Vegas. I am not really a huge fan of Vegas , but we just parked at Cesars Palace and walked down to the Forum Shops. It is so nice to just take our time and look at whatever we want even if it is WAY out of price range. Launi and I did find it funny that the only things we did purchase the whole weekend were for our kids and our husbands!! ( they never really are out of our thoughts ). Thanks Jer for letting us go, and thanks Launi for such a great weekend!
Jeramey and KyLee seemed to have a great time while I was gone. In fact she slept all night long and even slept in! Jeramey and Ky have so much fun playing I am sure she was tuckered out! Ky got to spend time on Saturday with Grandma Finch and Great Grandma Duck ( Nola's mom). Ky keeps saying that she wishes that both of her Grandma's lived closer so she could see them both every day. She already gets to see my Mom 3 days a week, but apparently that isn't enough. Especially since she only gets to see Grandma Finch once a week and that certainly is not enough!
I brought my camera with the intention of taking pictures in St.George , but I didn't even take one! Sorry, I think Launi took one of me in front of Tiffany's , and we actually saw a Elvis impersonator... but that was it!!

7 comments:

Misty said...

I'm glad you had a nice weekend - you deserved it. I love Ky's room too - you guys did a great job with it!

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

how fun! Jer is such a great dad, and her room is amazing. We will have to see it in person! glad your trip was great and you're home safe.

Jen Smart said...

Cute room! Sounds like you had a great time in St. George.

Kimmie said...

The garage looks great!! I absolutely LOVE Ky's room! Can't wait to see the actual product rather than pictures! From your stories your trips sounds like it was a lot of fun! And as always I'm glad you didn't have any car troubles this time!! We need to plan a dinner and game night

Ali Jones said...

St. George sounds like so much fun. And KyLee's room is darling!!

Ann Marie said...

A'Lisha- Her room is darling!
You guys did such a good job!

I also love the garage.. It is coming together so nicely!!

Soo jealous! I want a girls weekend! I would love to escape for a few days..

Keely said...

Whoa- Kylee's room is AMAZING!!! :)