Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 23, 2009

Funny KyLee story.....


On Saturday I had a Relief Society Board meeting at my house and after it was over, I was cleaning everything up while Ky was drinking left over apple juice out of a plastic cup.. the conversation went like this:

Ky: I hope everyone recycled their cups..

Mom: um where did that come from?

Ky: there is a recycle sign on the bottom of the cup...

Mom: Oh , where did you learn that from?

Ky: George ( Curious Geroge)

Mom: actually I only had one garbage out it was just easier that way..

Ky: Mom!! DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT THE ENBIRONMENT!!! ( no I didn't spell it wrong, that is how she says it... I should probably correct it, but I think it is cute!! )

Mom: yes, I will be better next time...

Ky: good!

hmmmm I love her so much she is such a crack up!!

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

I love that story!! I'm laughing as I read this! I probably wouldn't correct the way she says it either! :)

Misty said...

She is so stinking cute! I actually remember that Curious George episode - I get to watch George often :)

Erika said...

That is so so funny! What our kids learn from t.v.!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! My Liberty loves Curious George too! Its amazing the things they learn from a monkey!