E- this gross picture of a snake is for you!
a lady at the zoo telling the kids about this snake
cotton candy!
following the elephants footprints
looking at the mountain lion

in the ape house acting like monkeys.. imagine that!
Katie, Jennie and Ramie.. rock band!!
dinner at Olive Garden( me Rame and Chelle)
Katie and Jennie
Ky making cookies with Daddy
Ali is holding her hair from her first haircut... doesn't she look thrilled!So we are not allowed to use the internet for personal use at work anymore.. unless we are taking a break.. so to all of my loyal work fans- I am taking a break I swear!
Here is the low down on us
Jeramey's shop is done!! and all organized ( Ann you would be so proud of my OCD husband, wish my house was as organized)
( I don't have pics yet...)
I started running again... (happy mom and wife)
Jeramey FINALLY got his bike and is planning on going riding this weekend!! ( happy husband!)
I got to spend a weekend with Jer's Mom and sisters
Took Ky to the zoo.....
My March Enrichment night is over ( finally!) and it went so well!!
that is that! here are some pics
P.S. I totally suck at Rock Band....




5 comments:
Gross snake!
I want to see pictures of the shop! Whoo-hoo!
I know what it feels like to have the big Enrichments finished. Congrats.. get a massage or something...
Cute pictures! Sorry about your work.. It's happening LOTS of places....
I bet i'm worse at rock band!
I can play the guitar in Rock band, but nothing else! I suck at everything else! Ali looks like you just cut off her finger or something! haha the pictures are cute!
SOund like you guys are staying busy and having fun!
You really need to update your blog, everytime I open it and that snake is starring at me it makes me want to throw up
Post a Comment