We had family pictures taken on Saturday by my sister's friend Kris- I have been admiring her work for a while- and finally she had a wonderful deal that I couldn't pass up - here is her blog address - http://www.kdportraits.blogspot.com/
My sister and her family were right after us so Kris took a few of Ana Ethan and Ky together - She is so talented , and we had such a fun time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I absolutely love love love all the pictures! I think I may have Davey convinced for family pictures too! And I think if we're around Ky enough, she'll definitely teach Ali to ham it up even more! And that is totally fine for me! Ky is the most adorably funny lil gal around!
So good to hear from you. Those pictures are beautiful. You have such an adorable family. Check out my blog!!
Thanks for the sucker today, she loved it! She even asked for more when she finished it.
Oh my gosh ... sooo cute!!! I love those pictures. You guys look so good. Love ya
Heather :)
hey, you probably don't remember me, but i'm Meagan, Scott & Becky Webb's daughter, i met you at the hospital yesterday when my dad has his treatment. so first of all, thank you so much for being so sweet, my dad is so grateful for everyone who has helped him through this trial. It is wonderful to know there are great people who are there to help him. so thank you. and second of all, your daughter is so stinkin cute! thanks again.
Post a Comment