Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Congrats to the Graduates!!! and Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad Finch!!!

Mom and Dad Finch at Disneyland
Katie and Shawn
Jeramey
I am so proud of my brother Brandon for graduating for the University of Utah - he got his bachelors in Buisness- Heather had a welcome home party as well as a graduation party ( he has been in New York for 4 months training) on Friday night and I love having all of my family together! it is nice to have Brandon home, it is amazing how if one person or family is missing at family get together's it is not quite the same! He is working at Goldman Saks (sp?)
I also got the opportunity to go to Jenn's graduation ( my brother Derrick's cute wife) she graduated with a bachelors in Art from Utah State University - and has a job with a design company in Salt Lake that she started yesterday.She is amazingly talented!!! We are so happy that they live closer now too- they are living in farmington with Jenn's dad for now .
I am so proud of every body's accomplishments in our families- I love our families- I am truely blessed to have the in-laws that I have in both Jeramey's family and mine-
It is just over a week until Adam and Tahnie get married - I can't wait to celebrate with them too!!!

Jeramey's Mom and Dad just celebrated their 34th anniversary ( I think) and of course they went to Disneyland to celebrate with Jeramey's sisters Jennie and Katie and their families!! I am also blessed to have them in my life- and I am grateful of course for their son !!

2 comments:

Misty said...

I'm proud of everyone too! I hope your feeling better, Sis.

Kimmie said...

Yeah! Congrats to both the graduates & Happy Anniversary to Mom & Dad!!