Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I got tagged....

3 joys-
1- My Family ( I love being a Mom and wife)
2-Serving others
3-the sun and springtime flowers

3 fears
1- losing someone I love
2-getting Cancer
3- someone I love getting a terminal illness

3 goals
1- be out of debt!!!
2- have 1 more baby( maybe)
3- go to nursing school

3 current obsessions/collections
1- I have to make sure Ky looks perfect if we go anywhere
2-Ky has a quarter collection and I think I am more obsessed about getting all 50 then she is
3-if there is a set of anything I have to make sure I have the whole set.. or series, ( I have to have all the movies in the Harry potter series, star wars , x men, the bourne's -I really could go on..... and I always buy the whole set of the Little People for KyLee or all of the disney princesses or my little pony's ... I am so weird!!!! )

4 facts about me
1- I have to have my bed made perfectly before I can get in it to sleep
2- I love being a mom and a wife more than anything !!!
3- I love to bake cookies!!! and try new recipies ( and i can't spell it either)
4- I love to go on vacation anywhere!!!

3 comments:

Woozy Girl said...

I'm the same way about making my bed before getting into it to sleep. I want to make sure there is the proper sheet to blanket ratio. :)

Brangie Family said...

I love reading about you. You make me happy!

Erika said...

Michael's probably told you I'm the same way with Kayleigh. I always have to have a bow in her hair and lookin good!