I am so sorry that I have not updated in forever!! the main reason is that I have not had time to down load any pictures- so i will just give you an update - then post some pictures later-
I will start with Easter- we had a easter egg hunt on Saturday the 22 for Ky's friends and family - it really was a blast having everyone there- and lunch afterward was fabulous!! Jeramey's race in heber went really well- i think he ended up taking 2nd overall and 3rd overall- and so the real outdoor racing season begins- well actually USRA started last weekend in price but I went to St. George with my best friend Launi so Jeramey stayed at home with Ky-
Our St George trip was an adventure to say the least!!! We left thursday night and Launi's oil light came on right before Cedar City- we had to make a stop there anyway so we got more oil and filled it up- everything was fine, and then the oil light came on again!! and then the Jeep started making a knocking noise - NOT GOOD - so we pulled off- in Leeds- where the heck is that anyway!! it was so dark and no lights around could have been a little scary( it was almost midnight at this point) but I kept laughing this is SO my luck!!! So I called my friend Matt Gull -who lives in St.George and he and Todd were our knights in shining armor- they saved us!!! the Jeep wouldn't start even after more oil so they towed us to a shop and then took us to the condo- thank goodness Matt and Todd are such nice guys!! anyway to sum it up- the jeep is still in St.George waiting for a new engine and we drove home a day late and definitly a dollar short. but I wouldn't trade it for the world we had a blast!!! thanks Launi !!!! oh and a little side note- KyLee was still alive when I got home thanks to Grandma Finch and Grandma Blackburn (and Jeramey even did her hair for church on Sunday!!) Jeramey was riding so I guess he was glad I was home so he could go riding with out trying to find someone to watch Ky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yay for a post! And wow, that St. George thing sounds crazy! That was nice you could get away.
I'm glad you finally made a post! St. George, wow! Sounds crazy, but those are the kinds of stories that you'll remember for the rest of your life! I'll be anxiously awaiting pictures!
Post a Comment