Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Who did I come from?

I was telling the girls at work this story and they thought I should post it on my blog... so here it goes - One day Ky asked " mom who did I come from?" I said what do you mean? well, you have dark hair and my Daddy doesn't have any hair - did I come from Aunt Tahnie? ( Aunt Tahnie is a beautiful blonde) I was laughing so hard that I couldn't tell her- of course she was frustrated because she wanted an anwser right away - so finally I told her that she most certainly came from me and daddy since I did carry her for 9months!! and when her daddy was younger he used to have blonde hair.... I called Tahnie at work to let her know that Ky may be asking HER where she came from!!

2 comments:

Erika said...

That is really funny! Kids say and think the funniest things.

Kimmie said...

I'm so glad you shared this story with anyone who comes in contact with your blog! I absolutely love little Ky! I love things kids say & ask! So keep them coming!!!