Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008

weekend





We had a crazy busy weekend!!! I will start with Thursday - I took Ky to the Discovery Gateway with her cousins Maddie Jaden Bailey Chase and Coleson hey had a blast!! Ky loved playing in the house that everything was just her size, she also liked being a mail carrier and filling the fire truck up with gas and checking the tires. oh I forgot she LOVED playing in the water . We had such a great time! I love spending time with my sister in laws and ky loves her cousins.

Friday went like this: Shopping for food for the shower, doing haircut, putting together party favors , getting Ky ready for her dance pictures, take her to my mom's for her dance pictures, did an up do for Jessica's Jr prom, drove to Logan to see Jenn's show and all of her hard work in interior design. She is AMAZINGLY talented!! I wish I could afford to have her decorate my home!! Saturday was Tahnie's bridal shower it was so fun! Jeramey had his first race at Rocky Mountain Raceway and he did awesome!! I know he took first place overall in one class , but Ky and I left early ( He didn't get home until after 1 am). So now a new week begins!!!

Here are some pictures from our Zoo trip a couple of weeks ago.. I love the baby giraffe also of Maddie Jaden Bailey KyLee Chase and Cole on Easter. I took tons of pictures from Discovery gateway - but haven't had a chance to download yet...

2 comments:

Erika said...

Wow, what a weekend! That sounds so fun! I've thought about going to Discovery Gateway, how expensive is it and would Kayleigh like it even though she's only 15 mo.?

Kimmie said...

Wow! Your weekend really crazy busy! Those pictures are SO cute!! The baby giraffe is really cute!