Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm in shape ... round's a shape isn't it?

He He He!!! I have been training to run a marathon the past couple of weeks and it is kicking my butt!!! But it does make me happy that I am doing something for myself, and I am always less stressed when I am working out-
Last weekend like most was busy- I watched Ana and Ethan( my sister Misty's cute kids) on friday and we had a picnic inside ( it was way tooooo windy to try and bring food outside) then I took them to the park, KyLee's Aunt Michelle came along with us, we had a blast! Ana and Ethan asked her if she would be their aunt too( she is married to Jeramey's brother Cory) I thought that was so sweet! Ky LOVES her Aunt Michelle. Then we took them to get ice cream and then played some more in the back yard, Ethan and I were playing catch- Dang that kid has an arm!
Jeramey had a race in Delta and my Dad was out of town so Me,Ky and my Mom had a girls night- we went to dinner did a little shopping , watched chick flicks and of course stayed up way too late talking .
Saturday was KyLee's dance competition , her first one ever- and she did such a good job!! she wasn't even scared- just got up there and danced!! I was such a proud stage mom!!! Thanks so much to Kimmie, Ali, Jan and of course Grandma for the support- it meant a lot to have you there!
Jeramey's race got over early because it was so windy racing wasn't fun- he actually got home at a decent hour it was nice to spend time together as a family for once... well that is it in a nutshell!! have a fabulous week!!! and I will post pics later- it is hard cuz I don't have the internet at home so I have to remember to do it at my mom's ....

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

KyLee was so darn cute at her dance recital!! I love all the cute little poses she pulls for the camera! And it made a lot more sense where she got them from once we saw her perform!

Erika said...

Sounds fun! I love those proud mommy moments!

Misty said...

Your new background is cute. Thanks for watching the kids again - they love being with their Auntie. I hope you post some pictures of Ky at her performance soon, I can't wait to see them.