Wow!! the last two weeks have FLOWN by!! Friday May 9th KyLee had her dance recital, so cute!!! She loves when people pay attention to her! she is a show off- good thing she remembered her dance!!
So you all know that I have been training for a marathon- so my first test was a 5k- my Dad and I walkeded it last year (it was the day after Derricks wedding and we were TIRED) but our goal was to run it this year, and Jeramey decided at the last minute he wanted to run too- we did it in 38 minutes- it was kind of hard to get around all of the walkers but I love the race for the cure. It is so inspiring to me - I see so many people that I know from work, and their families, and then there are the families of the people who lost their battle with cancer who walk in rememberance of them- and of course it is for a good cause-
Sunday of course was Mother's day - and I have to say, it was the first Mother's day since I have been a Mother that I actually felt special on Mother's day - I am grateful for my sweet husband who spent time with me and made me feel special !! thanks sweetheart!! and of course my sweet Ky who made me flowers out of kisses and cards with her hands- I love being a Mom!!
Wedding!! Adam and Tahnie got married on Saturday! it was so beautiful! Tahnie was absolutely stunning! and cute Adam cried when he saw her walk down the isle -- the weather was beautiful. KyLee and Ana were such good flower girls, and Ethan was a funny ring bearer- the music was jazzy the food delicious and the atmosphere was fun! Needless to say the day was perfect! I hope they have a fabulous honeymoon!! I can't wait to see them when they get home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
YEAH!!! I love busy times!! You go girl! I'm glad you were able to run your 5K! You're going to totally rock in your Marathon! I have to agree that Tahnie looked absolutely stunning! That was the first word that came to mind when I saw her! And how sweet of Adam! Glad we were able to join in on the festivities!!
show pics!!!!
please and thank you.
Hey! I was excited to see your comment on my blog today. What a great goal to train for a marathon. Which one are you doing? It is a lot of work but well worth it. Good luck in your training.
You go girl!!! You are amazing. You've been tagged. Go to my blog follow the instructions.
Post a Comment