Ky helping Grandpa with the foundation
we have a foundation for the shop!
Ana,Ky, Ethan making funny faces like usual and Jackson
Sweet Madi pie!I can't believe it! my niece and nephew are 6 years old!! they are a tender mercy in our lives and we are so blessed to have them! just a little background , for those of you who don't know my sister and brother in law adopted them after losing their first baby Olivia on June 4th 2002(mmm i think that is the year). I still remember I was leaving work and I saw that I had a missed phone call from Misty, and I thought oh my gosh! she has a baby! and when I called her she said I have 2 babies! a boy and a girl!! Misty and Doug were living in California so I booked a flight for the next week, when I got to their house I saw a very sleep deprived Grandma and Mommy! I couldn't get enough of their sweet little faces!! they were so tiny! and of course me being the Auntie had to put a bow on Ana first thing! I am so glad that they moved to Utah so that I can see them all of the time. KyLee loves them and fights with them like they are siblings sometimes. I love Ana's sweet little personality and how she will just give me loves for no reason. I LOVE Ethan's laugh! It can make everyone around him laugh too especially at prayer time.
Another one of my nieces Madison just turned 9. It is so crazy how quickly she grew up! When Jeramey and I had just started dating Katie was pregnant with her. She has grown up to be such a smart, sassy beautiful girl. I love that she loves to learn and loves school and that she invents games to play and that she still cries sometimes when she doesn't get her way( her Mom and Dad don't love that but I do!).




4 comments:
Thank you Auntie Lisha! We love you!
I can't believe they are that old!! Happy Birthday to the three cuties!!
On a side note, the foundation looks great! I'm sure if Davey hasn't admitted it, he is most definitely jealous! We'll have one before we know it!
What a sweet tribute! I almost cryed! It was good to hear your side of it..
I am SOOOOOO exited about your garage! My husband would be coveting if he saw it.. There is something about building and projects getting completed that just makes me happy!!!!!!!
Thanks always for your comments.. I love to hear from you. I hoped you liked twilight! ♥
Post a Comment